Level 4: 5th Avenue Dermaplaning Course
By Million Dollar Facial
We started our Dermaplaning journey back in 2016 when Dermaplaning exploded into the beauty industry. Along the way we have discovered the best protocols and products to give your clients phenomenal results. Our products are backed by clinical evidence that you have full access to and our course comes with free marketing material as standard. There is plenty of room for progression onto our Million Dollar facial course if that’s the route that you would like to take further down the line . This would also come with a generous discount.
Feel free to message our training team at email@example.com
- Removes surface dead/keratinised skin cells
- Removes unwanted facial hair, Skin has a nice, healthy glow
- Skin feels incredibly soft and smooth
- Non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation
- Can accentuate facial features and make clients look slimmer
- Can be used in pregnant women who may be contraindicated other treatments such chemical peels etc
- Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish
- Allows topical treatments to be absorbed more readily into the deeper layers of the skin
- Exfoliation treatment of choice for extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or visible facial veins
- More cost effective than chemical peels or laser treatments
- What is Dermaplaning?
- What results clients can expect?
- Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Insurance Information
- Skin Types
- Skin Analysis
- Skin Diseases
- Setting-up for Treatment
- Health & Safety
- Data Protection
- Relevant A&P
- Treatment Protocol
Please ensure your insurer will insure you for dermaplaning. If not we have a few insurers that will look at it for you.
Demonstration on live models by tutor followed by dermaplane definition videos on how to perfect your technique on models. Everything you need to learn about this treatment is included in our course.
Our course covers anatomy and physiology and we bridge the gap between medics and therapists. Our manual is very in depth and covers all topics needed to be fully qualified and competent. We have great links to many insurers, here are some examples of who we can train:
- Medical Professionals
- Beauty Therapists
- Makeup Artists
- SPMU Artists
- Microblade Artists
- Skin Specialists
- Beauty Level 2 and 3
- People who have trained on independent courses
- Completed our Access to Million Dollar System Training Course
- Facial Qualification
If you are not listed above please take our access to aesthetics skin course or Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Treatments are at a low operating cost to the the therapist making it a profitable addition to any business.
£395+ VAT (20% VAT will be added upon checkout), includes:
- 5th Avenue Dermaplane Kit (kit will treat 20 clients)
- Dermaplane Handtool
- Sharps Box Container / Sharps Remover
- 20 x Dermaplane UK Blades.
20% VAT will be added automatically upon checkout.