The very next step to advance your professional status within the field of skin aesthetics. Graded with a Level 4 certification, may we present to you the prestigious gold standard ‘Million Dollar Advanced Skin Practitioner’ award.
Packed with global industry knowledge and science, this course has been designed for platinum technicians who wants to take the next step in their career to be the very best, to push through learning boundaries and bring an elevated level of comprehensive knowledge to their treatments.
Upon completion of 50 CPD certified learning hours, this newfound achievement will give them the credibility to bring something completely different to assist their clients, patients and peers.
This course will give the technician the tools, knowledge and confidence to address skin complaints in a greater detail, understand why the skin behaves the way it does, thus helping to competently treat the condition effectively.
We go into greater detail as we examine the skin using a zone analysis, learn the acne grading system, identify the types of collagen and the process of glycation. These are skills that we are confident will be put to good use when showcasing your knowledge with a diverse spectrum of client’s and their individual skin complaints.
Are you ready to take the next step with The Million Dollar Facial System?
Upon certification of this course you will recieve:
- Million Dollar Advanced Practitioner Diploma
- Level 4 Qualification as a Advanced Million Dollar Practitioner
- 50 CPD Points
- A comprehensive marketing dropbox file including recognintional logos of your new professional status
- Certification on our website listing highlighting you are an Million Dollar Advanced Practitioner and Medi+ Stockist
Outlined below is the syllabus for the learning qualification:
- Professional Ethics
- Code of Practice
- Safety & Hygiene Standards
- Methods of Cleansing
- Overview of Facial Treatments
- Preparation of Clients & Treatment Area
- Skin Analysis & Skin Typing
- Zone Analysis
- Observational Analysis
- Manual Skin Analysis
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Classification Scales
- Skin Types & Characteristics
- Skin Disorders
- Pigmentation Types
- Acne Vulgaris Grading System
- Scar Tissue & Types of Scarring
- Hair Types
- Skin Cancer Awareness
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Knowing and understanding the types of Collagen
- Collagen & Glycation
- Facial Muscle Tone
- Types of Lines & Wrinkles
- The Systems of the Body relating to Facial Treatments
- The Lymphatic system
- Treating people with HIV
Learning hours to complete – Minimum 50 hours
This course has been designed to challenge what you know, expand upon your current experience & push down the walls of your comfort zone to achieve a rewarding status for your undeniable passion and efforts.
It isn’t for the faint hearted.
Let’s go back to school!
A Million well wishes.