Prefer to train in person? Click here to view our upcoming classroom courses.
What is the Million Dollar System?
The Million Dollar Facial System was the vision of our founder Jenna Unwin, an award-winning semi-permanent makeup artist and skincare technician with a rapid growing clinic. She saw the gap in the market with training and founded Dermaplane UK in 2016 and offered many courses including dermaplaning, skin needling, skin peels and semi-permanent makeup. Combining dermaplane and skin needling in a unique treatment protocol with specific products was where the Million Dollar Facial was born. The brand started with one treatment and now contains multiple protocols including the phenomenal immaculate peel collection and treatments to target both the face and body.
What is the Million Dollar Facial©?
A luxurious facial where science meets indulgence
Working your skin from the outside in, this treatment has been designed to deeply exfoliate dead skin cells and remove nonterminal hair, polish the skin, flush toxins, increase and stimulate our natural collagen and cell turnover. This method will heavily increase the absorption of any active ingredients by 80% as opposed to 8%, therefore we use our Million Dollar ampoules for maximum results. Our Million Dollar facial treatment is a 10 step unique protocol which includes dermaplaning, skin needling and lymphatic drainage massage. The Million Dollar facial like all our Million Dollar protocols is performed with our Million Dollar professional range of specifically designed clinically proven exclusive products. Targeting concerns like fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation and acne scarring giving benefits of a brighter skin with a smoother more even complexion.
A course of 4 to 6 is advised. One session every 4 to 6 weeks for maximum and lasting results. Million Dollar Medi+ cosmeceutical range of products should be used pre post and in-between treatments to enhance, maintain and deliver ongoing and lasting results.
Here are the other treatments that you will learn on your Million Dollar System course. You will be able to offer these once you have become a platinum technician.
- Million Dollar Mini facial
- Million Dollar Superfacials
- Million Dollar Dermaplane
- Million Dollar Microneedling
- Million Dollar Miracle Mask
- Million Dollar Immaculate Peels (Containing 3 medium depth skin peels)
- Million Dollar Body
- Million Dollar Hand
- Million Dollar Hair
- Million Dollar Bacial
Do I get a kit?
Yes, you receive a full skincare kit worth over £730.00, combined with being added to our support group and setting up your Platinum Technician account once you have completed to purchase any extras or restock when needed enabling you to be ready to start taking booking straight away:
- Million Dollar Cleanse
- Million Dollar Remove
- Million Dollar Potion
- Million Dollar Exfoliator
- Million Dollar Serum
- Million Dollar HA15 Serum
- Million Dollar VITC10 Serum
- Million Dollar Mask
- Million Dollar Balm
- Million Dollar I-Tx
- Million Dollar SPF50
- Million Dollar Eliminate Peel
- Million Dollar Rejuvenate Peel
- Million Dollar Radiate Peel
- Million Dollar Niacinamist
- Million Dollar Pro-Cept
- Million Dollar Eliminate Ampoule x10 2ml
- Million Dollar Radiate Ampoule x10 2ml
- Million Dollar Rejuvenate Ampoule x10 2ml
- Million Dollar Body Ampoule x10 2ml
- Million Dollar Hair Ampoule x10 2ml
- 20 Dermaplane Blades
- 2x 0.5mm Microneedling Rollers
- Sharps Box
- Dermaplane Hand tool
- “I feel a Million Dollars” Board
What else is included when becoming a Platinum Technician?
Becoming a Million Dollar Platinum Technician means you have undergone and completed our advanced training.
- Become a Medi+ stockist by completing our pre course Million Dollar Medi+ product course which opens up our full range. Our Million Dollar Medi+ cosmeceutical range consists of clinically proven medical grade skincare products as well as our skin nutraceutical Million Dollar skin cocktails. This range has been created and designed for clients in preparation, in between and after treatments to maximise results of in clinic treatments. Full range like all our products are backed by science with healthy profit margins for our stockists.
- Be a qualified Million Dollar facial Platinum Technician qualified in dermaplaning and skin needling. We use manual rollers in training but technicians are qualified in skin needling so if choose to use a needling machine will need to adhere to machine manufacturers protocol.
- Be added to our Facebook support group with access to all protocol videos, promotional content and treatment files required via drop box links.
- Have your own Platinum Technician account with personal log in to purchase exclusive Platinum products as well as reduced prices on tools and retail options.
- Have access to complete our online Million Dollar Advanced Practitioner Course (fees apply.)
I understand that I will need to check with my council’s bylaws in whatever area I am working in, to see if I need to apply for a licence to carry out the treatments. (All councils differ). It is my responsibility to adhere to the correct safety guidelines as well as required certification in my country/state and check that insurance can be obtained if and when required before taking this course.
I am trained in Dermaplaning & Microneedling & Peels
You’re eligible to complete our online conversion course.
How to Book
You MUST send a copy of your certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once verified, you will receive a link to book.
I am trained in either Dermaplaning or Microneedling or Peels
You’re eligible to complete our classroom conversion course at a conversion price.
How to Book
You MUST send a copy of your certificate to email@example.com. Once verified, you will receive a discount code to use on any of our Million Dollar classroom courses.
I am NOT trained in Dermaplaning and Microneedling and Peels
You must complete a classroom training course.
You will need to have completed our Access to skin Aesthetics Course (available on our online platform) or hold one of the following; Level 2/3 Beauty, SPMU Technicians, Dermaplane qualified, Skin Needling qualified, Medical professionals or hold a facial qualification. If you are not sure if you meet the requirements to attend the course, please get in touch to confirm. Beginners must read the Terms & Conditions*before booking or Contact us before booking as you may not be able to complete the course.
How to Book
You can book in house training by clicking the button below.
Once you’ve completed your online training course, you will be instructed to upload a video of yourself performing the treatment. This can be uploaded via computer or mobile phone via a link.
You should check insurance can be attained post training before purchasing course.
Want more information?
For more information, email our enquiries team: firstname.lastname@example.org.